Welcome to Nova Miniatures, here I will be showing of the models I have painted that are, commission work, destined for ebay or just so well painted I have to show them off! Enjoy!

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Skaven: Back to Warhammer Fantasy (Part 2)

As promised here is a quick update on the skaven model that I've started painting. I've washed all the areas of the model, asurmen blue on the red parts, ogryn flesh on the skin and banners, the rest of the model was washed with devlan mud.


Ive also, for now, finished the red robe, I'm not sure if I will highlight it any further, I may wait until I've finished the armour then come back to it. Id explain how I did the robe but to be honest dont think I could. I used a variety of mixes including reds, browns and orange. I may also add some freehand design to the edging, but that will be a final touch to the model.
C&C welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment