Welcome to Nova Miniatures, here I will be showing of the models I have painted that are, commission work, destined for ebay or just so well painted I have to show them off! Enjoy!

Wednesday 6 October 2010

The Sanguinor, Exemplar of the Host

Well on my current painting spree I could'nt help but have a go painting The Sanguinor; a model I've always wanted to have a go with. I decided to paint it as similar to the scheme shown on the games workshop website, but probably a bit quicker than they did, took me about 2 days I'd say which I think is quite quick considering its all NMM. I'm very happy with the results especially the sword which i've never painted this way before. If I had another go I would probably make the golds a bit brighter, with a more extreme highlight, and maybe spend a bit more time on the wings. I've also made a tutorial on how I painted this model which I'll be adding to the Novas tutorials blog soon, so please have a look, any feedback would be appreciated.

This model Is also on eBay so if your interested please have a look at The Sanguinor



No comments:

Post a Comment