Welcome to Nova Miniatures, here I will be showing of the models I have painted that are, commission work, destined for ebay or just so well painted I have to show them off! Enjoy!

Saturday 30 October 2010

Skaven: Back to Warhammer Fantasy

After a fairly long break of painting anything from Warhammer fantasy, caused by the need to get some practice painting 40k I've gone back in time and thanks to a friend have got the new skaven hero model from the Island of blood box set (he has 4 of these guys). The last thing from fantasy I painted was a high elf mage so its quite the difference. From clean and fancy to rusty and rotten; should be fun!

I'll be updating the painting of this model as I go, so keep checking back to see more. I'll also add how I painted the different steps on the tutorials blog. Hereis my progress so far, doesnt look that pretty basecoated in all its glory, hopefully it will improve somewhat.


2 comments:

  1. I've recently done the same thing, I started painting my Skaven stuff after a long break of 40K!The warlord looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given him a wash and started on the robes so will have an update later today hopefully, the plan is to put in some lighting effects from the torch on his back , so this model may take me a little while to get finished.

    ReplyDelete