Welcome to Nova Miniatures, here I will be showing of the models I have painted that are, commission work, destined for ebay or just so well painted I have to show them off! Enjoy!

Saturday 23 October 2010

Currently....

At the present I'm doing a bit of commission work hence the few updates, I've been given a very interesting challenge of painting a chaos dreadnought to look like an ultramarine dreadnought, being taken over by chaos... Interesting isn't it! I'm finding it to be quite the challenge, as it has to not end up looking like a thousands sons model. Hopefully it will be finished in 2 days and then I'll have some pictures up.

On another note I have added another tutorial to my sister blog about how to paint some good looking ork skin GO HAVE A LOOK.
 


Once I've finished this current commission work I will then be finishing of a tutorial that I'm doing on painting ork weaponry (rust, chipping etc.) Ive done a test and I'm very happy with how it came out and can't wait to share the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment