Welcome to Nova Miniatures, here I will be showing of the models I have painted that are, commission work, destined for ebay or just so well painted I have to show them off! Enjoy!

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Chaos Dreadnough Conversion

Recently got a commission to paint this fantastic dreadnought conversion, that has so much going on its hard to no where to look. My client wanted a me to create the look that this is an ultramarine dread being taken over by chaos. easy enough if it was an ultramarine dread, but no it was a chaos dread, so chaos thats ultramarine taken over by chaos. Well in any case this is the result of the project.






As you can see the legs are very heavily converted, and could probably look a bit better, expecially leading up to the torso, so it was hard to paint effectively around that area. Using green stuff I added the fleshy areas to the model. The problem with making it look truly ultramarine is the huge amount of chaos iconography/skulls on the model. The client was very happy with the final result though and thats all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment