Welcome to Nova Miniatures, here I will be showing of the models I have painted that are, commission work, destined for ebay or just so well painted I have to show them off! Enjoy!

Thursday 4 November 2010

Skaven: Back to Warhammer Fantasy (Part 3)

Done even more work to the model. I started doing some of the Gold and chainmail on the lower areas of the body. I made the chainmail look dirty by adding many different shades of browns and a bit of green. the gold guards on the feet have also had some green shading added, which works better than the dark brown/black, since it is an area very open to dirt and wear. Ive also done the tail and feet, using some dwarf flesh, as well as some highlighting with a light touch of red.




I really feel the model is coming along well, so I'm going to put a lot of effort into painting it to the highest standard that I can, looking forward to getting to the lighting effects from the flames.

1 comment:

  1. Just got my copy of island of blood today and I must say that this is one of the best models in the box. You are definately in a great path here, can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete